Monday 20 July 2015

iClever IC-BR02 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit 3.5mm Audio Music Receiver Adapter for Home stereo, Car Music Sound Systems

iClever IC-BR02 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit 3.5mm Audio Music Receiver Adapter for Home stereo, Car Music Sound Systems

I was sent this product to test and give my honest opinion.

----A little about the Product----
This enables you to wirelessly play music through speakers from your Bluetooth enabled device such as smartphone or PC. This Bluetooth receiver is a very useful little piece of it, it enables you to use your wired speakers without having that annoying cable trailing from your phone, you just simply plug the hands free kit into the speakers aux input and the connect to it through your phones Bluetooth menu. I have also used this with my wired earphones when I’m working round the house, I plug my earphones into the free device and stream my music from my PC!  The device can be charged and used wirelessly or it can be plugged in via the micro USB to use non stop!

----Appearance of the Product---
The product is really quite small, however this is more of a good thing as it doesn’t take up space, it can conveniently sit anywhere you need it to like in your car or home office next to your speakers. The device has a very nice gloss black finish and it has a nice weight to it which makes it feel like it is an extremely high quality little gadget!


----What’s in the box?----
- 1 x IC-BTR02 Bluetooth receiver
- 1 x 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Adapter
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty card

---Pros---
+small and portable
+long range
+rechargeable

---Cons---
-None

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will try to answer them as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment